Number Of Openings :  1
Experience :   3-4 Years
Qualification : M.Com
Roles & Responsibility:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares all the financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains internal details and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Requirements and skills:
- Accounting & Corporate Finance
- Data Management & Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented
- Confidentiality & Time Management
About the Company
Since 2009, we have successfully provided comprehensive & satisfying solutions to clients in countries such as the USA, UK, Netherlands, France, Sweden, Argentina, and Chile. From business corporations and government organizations to universities, law firms, and financial institutions, we value each of our clients for placing their trust in us throughout the years.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Transparent Appraisal process