SEO (Executive / Expert / Analyst)| Digital Marketing Executive
Number Of Openings :  2
Experience :   3-5 Years
Qualification : Graduation in any stream
Roles & Responsibility:
- Implementing and developing SEO strategies.
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Performing keyword research for content.
- Writing engaging SEO content along with the Content.
- Optimizing content regularly on the website.
- Maintaining the website on a regular basis.
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies.
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team.
- Analyzing the website using the analytical tool.
- Improving website performance.
- Proposing changes in the website content.
- Measuring the ROI and success of the website.
- Staying up to date with the latest Google Algorithm changes.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Work experience as an SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, or a similar position.
- Professional certification of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is mandatory.
- Excellent understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Google Analytics, etc.
- Sound understanding of conversion and performance marketing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as and when required.
- Demonstrate excellent keyword research techniques.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong decision making and reasoning skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic.
About the Company
Since 2009, we have successfully provided comprehensive & satisfying solutions to clients in countries such as the USA, UK, Netherlands, France, Sweden, Argentina, and Chile. From business corporations and government organizations to universities, law firms, and financial institutions, we value each of our clients for placing their trust in us throughout the years.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Transparent Appraisal process