Number Of Openings :  2
Experience :   3-5 Years
Qualification : Graduation in any stream
Roles & Responsibility:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter , or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
About the Company
Since 2009, we have successfully provided comprehensive & satisfying solutions to clients in countries such as the USA, UK, Netherlands, France, Sweden, Argentina, and Chile. From business corporations and government organizations to universities, law firms, and financial institutions, we value each of our clients for placing their trust in us throughout the years.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Transparent Appraisal process