Data Operations Specialist
Number Of Openings :  10
Experience :   0-2 Years
Qualification : Graduation in any stream
Roles & Responsibility:
- Search the internet and identify relevant websites as sources of information.
- Identify search keywords and use them to research maximum information.
- Search an Industries, Companies, Products, People, etc. and searching the internet with appropriate search string.
- Analyze and classify the information collected.
- Organize the information / analysis in the desired output formats.
- Classify prioritize the information sources.
- Skilled in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- A proficiency in reading and comprehending the English Language.
- It is preferred to have good typing speed.
About the Company
Since 2009, we have successfully provided comprehensive & satisfying solutions to clients in countries such as the USA, UK, Netherlands, France, Sweden, Argentina, and Chile. From business corporations and government organizations to universities, law firms, and financial institutions, we value each of our clients for placing their trust in us throughout the years.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Transparent Appraisal process